I have mold allergies.  So, I use this 30 pt. Dehumidifier (link below) along
with an oil radiator type heater set at ~50 f.  I got a humidity/temp gauge
that retains the average  and she maintains 35-40 percent humidity throughout
our wet winters.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UWP07NI/ref=psdc_267557011_t3_B01I42EOGQ?th=1

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera