From: Ken Heaton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Oct 2, 2018 2:16 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Tank level indicators

On our 37/40 the level sensors and wiring for the indicators must have been an
option.  We do have the switches and indicator LED's on the electrical panel at
the Nav Station but there is no sign there was ever any wires running from the
tanks to the indicators, nor any sign of level sensors in the tanks.

Do you see any evidence of wiring or sensors in your 30 MkII?

Ken H.

On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 15:10, Maurice Poulin via CnC-List