So I am refinishing the table and have removed the aluminum corner pieces to
re-paint.   As the original paint is in fairly good shape with only bits of
bare aluminum, still need primer?  Preferred top coat paint?

And I know this subject has been beaten to death.  Sorry, but a varnish
recommendation for cabin sole?

David F. Risch, J. D.

Gulf Stream Associates, LLC

(401) 419-4650

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
    Virus-free.