The 27 looks like she’s hit some rocks as the leading edge of the keel is welll
beaten.keel bolts looked fine and the hull to keel joint looked okay as wel (
no smikebor separation). The deck coring will need to be replaced from the bow
tip back about 2-2.5” as the last two stanchions in the bow pulpit are wet and
delaminated. Forward hatch has a hinge that has stripped out of the bedding and
the bedding must be re-glassed and epoxied. One of the Barlow winches (port
side) has seized. Her head plumbs directly overboard so that will need
attention. Rudder needs rebuild but despite the wetness I don’t believe it’s
affected performance but it’s wet and cracked at the top and is showing signs
of splitting at the trailing edge. Hank on jibs (of which he has 3 including
storm jib all in very good condition) two booms and whisker pole. Never used
spinnaker. A4 engine with a cooling issue (owner is trying to rectify before
winterizing and final sale). Great shape below deck. Big worry is that she has
been on the hard (i later discovered) for over 10 years

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 9:58 PM, Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List