No help for you on the solar panels but the ONLY LED replacement bulbs or
fixtures to buy are marinebeam.com.

I've bought a couple of LED products from other suppliers.  I have replaced
them with marinebeam products.

I have both entire fixtures and also replacement bulbs from them.  1st
quality products.

Do it right the first time, go with marinebeam.com.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA