Whoever you buy the propeller from should specify the diameter and pitch.
Different brand props may require a slightly different pitch.  A 3 blade
prob will give you more bite, but at an additional cost.  If you have a
clearance problem between the blade tip and the hull a 3 blade will allow a
smaller diameter, affording more clearance.  If the blade tip gets too
close to the hull it will create significant vibration.  There is rule of
thumb for blade tip clearance, and the people who sell you the prop should
specify that as well.

Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 37+