Hello all,

I am looking for a asymmetrical cruising spinnaker for a 1994 C&C 37/40+
(centerboard version).  Per the specs, the I = 52', the J=16', and measuring
from a full hoist with the spinnaker halyard to the attachment at the foot
yields 53'8", and to the top of the lifelines is 51'10".
Does anyone have such a sail they'd like to part with?
If not, which of the used sail consignment shops do you recommend?
Thanks!!!

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+ "Astralis"
(847) 404-5092 (mobile)