Just wondering if anybody in the Great Lakes knows/knew of a lovely beast
named Caliente in Lake Huron..a C&C36R. Formerly Glory Bea III me thinks
and perhaps she had another name?
The boat had a refit a while back and is still solid but her sails are
ancient and I would like to glean some sail-plan and beer can wisdom. The
old girl is an absolute joy to sail and brings many happy smiles.

Much Obliged.

Johnny