From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Morris
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:04 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: djmor...@djma-ltd.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Propeller Sizing

I determined at haulout this weekend our newly-acquired 1975 C&C 30 MKI, Atomic
4, direct drive is equipped with a Gori two-blade folding prop, measuring
approx. 11.5". I have neither the experience or expertise to know if this is a
great prop for the boat, a lousy one, or, more likely, somewhere in between.
After a major tune-up on the engine, we seemed to be able to run at around 6.2
knots in relatively calm water. Any advice, suggestions, observations anyone
would care to offer on prop selection would be much appreciated.

David J. Morris, MBA
President, D.J. Morris & Associates Ltd.
427 Division Street, Kingston, ON Canada K7K 4A8
Tel. 613-531-4429
email: djmor...@djma-ltd.com<mailto:djmor...@djma-ltd.com>
Member: Professional Writers Association of Canada
Blogging at: http://davidmorrisjourneys.wordpress.com/

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.