I just got an asym chute this year and ran the tack line through the bow
roller and back to a cleat near the cockpit on my 33.

Given that I was just trying it out this year and don't have an experienced
crew, I only flew it in winds up to 9-10 knots. Worked quite well under
those conditions.

Mike
Atacama 33 mkii
Toronto