NE is definitely just as fun.  I have always recommended everyone
participate in the NE rendezvous.  I just know that there are a lot of
owners who simply can't make it so far north... by boat or car.

I liked the Annapolis location for the reasons that Joe mentioned.  Though
the accommodations left a little to be desired and the reservation price of
$3.25 was pretty steep.

I would actually like to find a marina along spa creek or maybe back creek
that could accommodate all of us.  Similar walking distances and services
but not in "the fishbowl".

Don Wagner had some possibilities on the West River but I don't know what
services and amenities would be available.

Bob Boyer spoke highly of Gaylesville but similar statements to those above.

We're in Tilghman Island right now and it certainly has promise.

Josh