I’ll look for some

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, November 4, 2018, 5:33 PM, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I think I got some at Home Depot.  I use it for turnbuckles. From: Chris Graham
via CnC-List Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2018 4:00 PMTo: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chris Graham Subject: Re: Stus-List Winch grease Wow Josh, that’s
ridiculous! I’ve never heard of green Grease. Where can you find it?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, November 4, 2018, 11:44 AM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List