Hi Sidney!There are some available for sale on the C&C site here:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/

Chris

    On Monday, November 5, 2018, 10:54:09 AM EST, Sid via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Hello Guys,
Does anyone know where I can find a manual to my sailboat?I have a 1980 C&C
24ft sailboat.
Will the manual have in it how to lower the mast?
Thanks for the help
Sidney

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray