From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Crombie via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:01 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Michael Crombie
Subject: Stus-List Chartplotter mounting

Hi all, I purchased a 7" Raymarine chartplotter for my 33 mkii.  I am looking
for mounting suggestions. Should I get a "pod" and, if so,  from whom?  I don't
really want a large, disproportionate one. Or should I just make my own out of
plastic?

Thanks,

Mike

Atacama

C&C 33 mkii

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018, 10:17 AM Frederick G Street via CnC-List