That storm destroyed the dock I was on at AYC. The piece of dock my boat
was tied to broke free and was about to make history when some folks who I
am eternally greatful to lashed the dock back together with some old nylon
lines. My boat took a few small gel coat rubbs but otherwise made it
unharmed. My home-made drop-sheet enclosure survived both the xmas day and
boxing day storms, then another one in January. It was an insane winter!
All caught on camera and posted to YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-aDgJIuZ8Y

Dan Cormier
Breakaweigh
C&C44