I replaced the countertop and Icebox lid with Blue Corian, looks great. The
formica was delaminating.

Haven’t replaced the sink counter yet, but have the Corian for it, the next
owner can handle that.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PAanimated_favicon1

I am wondering if anyone has changed out their galley countertops for more
modern products such as corian or other hard surface.  I am not so much
concerned about the excess weight as we do mostly cruising.

We are also very diligent about store ng fear when sailing so I even question
the need for the fiddles.

I just think it would modernize the interior and please the admiral.

Any feedback ior suggestions is appreciated.

Adam Hayden

C&C 36

state of bliss.

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and
every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray