  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Luke
Wolbrink via CnC-List
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:49 PM
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Luke Wolbrink
  Subject: Stus-List 35-3 Upper (inner?) Genoa Track

  Hello All,

  I recently purchased a new to me 35-3 and an very excited for the coming
spring and am grateful to this board. I did have a question about the 'upper'
genoa tracks on the 35-3 that are about 2' long and mounted on the cockpit
coamings just aft of the cabin. I assume that these are for sheet leads with
the 155% headsail up and pointing as high as possible. My question is how do
you transition from using a block here do the lower main track when you fall
off to a reach or downwind?

  Any advice would be appreciated.

  Cheers,
  Luke wolbrink