From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Bill Coleman via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 5:00 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@verizon.net>
Subject: Stus-List DX900+

Does anyone have any experience with Airmar’s DX900+, the electromagnetic
Speed, Temp, Depth and Cross track error Transducer?

I had read some good articles on it, but then I recall also hearing that it
wasn’t ready for prime time yet.

Wondering if I should wait until possible bugs are worked out.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PA