I am very sad to report that Kaylarah is for sale.  Life's
circumstances have brought us to this point.  Most of you who have followed
my posts of a 3-1/2 year restoration project know ho much love and effort
have gone into restoring her and some of you have even visited us.  She is
now on YachtWorld
<https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1990/c-c-37-40-plus-3504634/?refSource=standard%20listing>with
the hope she will go to a good home to be loved and appreciated as much as
we have.  For reference, my previous boat was Expresso (C&C 35 Mk II).

Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 37+
East Greenwich, RI, USA