From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Edd Schillay via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:51 PM
To: Frederick G Street via CnC-List
Cc: Edd Schillay
Subject: Stus-List 135% Genoa for a C&C 37+

Listers,

If anyone wants it, I’m giving away a used Quantum Sails 135% RF genoa for a
C&C 37+. It’s free to anyone that wants it — just need to pick it up at my
office in Westchester County, NY or send a pre-paid shipping label.

  *   Dacron/Mylar constriction
  *   #6 luff tape
  *   tell-tales and tell-tale windows
  *   needs a good cleaning and a little repair.

Let me know….

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>