My solution was to have some Sunbrella covers made for the wood
handrails.  Takes nearly all the maintenance work away.  Haven’t touched them
in 3 years.
Jim ReinardyC&C 30-2 “Firewater”Milwaukee, WI

        Get Outlook for iOS

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 9:11 PM -0600, "John Conklin via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Me too 2nd  the vote for the stainless!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ux528c82YTnHOi5ufTJ63xuGtFAm7lYQ

John Conklin