Just for fun I got ahold of the survey. Yes I agree with what has been stated
here the she’s not worth the effort. It’s just a shame that chances are this
boat will end up going to scrap unless an energetic purchaser comes along to
fix all of theses problems.  I was a teenager in 1990 and had a pinup of a
37/40 on my wall and I guess young love never goes away.

Brent D
s/v Wild Rover

Sent from my iPhone