Hi Listers,

some time ago there were some comments on the use of soft shackles to join
genoa sheets to the genoa clew.  This idea sounds really interesting to me
but having browsed Amazon, I realize I don't know what working strength of
soft shackle I need to buy.  My  C&C is a 33 MK II with I dimension of 44.5
ft (13.56 m) and J dimension of 13.9 ft (3.99 m).  I have  a 135 furling
genoa.  Would anyone please help me to choose the proper strength shackle?

Wade
Oh Boy, 33 MK II
Lake of the Woods