From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of David Knecht via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:38 PM
To: CnC CnC discussion list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mooring bouy new hollow style - and advice/experience?

I thought it started Thursday???  Dave

PS- Will I see you there at the line area?

S/V Aries

1990 C&C 34+

New London, CT

On Mar 21, 2019, at 5:03 PM, Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Defender Warehouse sale starts Wednesday.  Don’t buy it until then.

Chuck Gilchrest

S/V Half Magic

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2019, at 3:26 PM, Nate Flesness via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com