My Garmin 76C handheld is fine.

James

Delaney 38-2

Oriental, NC

On 4/8/2019 4:19 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:
Well, yesterday was the rollover date for the GPS satellite system. Experts
thought some older GPS units would not be able to handle the rollover.

I just fired up my old Garmin 128 (circa1999) fixed mount and Garmin 72
handheld.  Both seem to be accurate.

If you have a vintage GPS I suggest you check it for accuracy before going
sailing.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA