As we all know, size matters.

From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 6:55 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Merriman snatch block question

Snatch blocks are usually available on eBay for $100 or less. Might not be the
big ones but keep watching.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville,LA

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2019, at 4:13 PM, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

  With all due respect, the stainless straps on the side were only slightly
bent and remain plenty strong.  The pin, on the other hand, may be structurally
compromised.  This is why I asked for information (not a lecture).  I’m not
going to buy a $500 (or so) block when it can be repaired with a $15 (or so)
pin.