Shawn,

Also have a C&C 35 Mk2 with not quite the number of holes in the overhead.   Last year I tidied up the the cabin by painting all the larger 4 - 8" covers white, since they had yellowed with age. Also bought a bag of 50 plastic hole plugs, 3/4" opening from dangoodbuy on ebay, which were translucent white nylon that I painted the same white.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=nylon+hole+plugs&_ssn=dangoodbuy&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=hole+plugs+white+nylon++3%2F4%22&_sacat=0

Don Kern
Fireball C&C35 Mk-2
Bristol, RI