Good point Neil.  I had to put a 3 blade prop on my 35 Mk II.  A two blade
prop would get the blade tips too close to the hull (which would also cause
vibration).  Shawn's boat appears to have a 2 blade prop and an extended
shaft to get the blades away from the hull.  Not a good approach in my
opinion.

Gary