Call me.a cynic...but please be careful around an offer that seems too good to
be true.
________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Paul Marble via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 1:22:24 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Paul Marble
Subject: Re: Stus-List [EXTERNAL] Free 35'

Hi if this is still available I’m interested I am both capable and able to sail
it and move it by the date needed we lost our sailboat in hurricane that
destroyed Panama City this past oct
Thanks
Paul

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 12:49 PM Jerome Tauber via CnC-List
Liberty Landing is in Jersey City NJ across from lower Manhattan (Freedom
Tower) and near the statue of liberty.  I used to live across the Hudson from
it.  Jerry

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2019, at 12:38 PM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List

Where is this exactly?

Joe