Interdeck, with added non-skid from Interlux, matched the texture of the
non-skid on my two mid-50s boats.

On the 25, we used Interdeck with no additional non-skid added. On the 25,
virtually all of the deck is non-skid. Only the vertical surfaces in the
cockpit (the bulkhead, the seat backs, the sides of the “foot well”, and the
inside of the transom) are not. The Interdeck without added non-skid dries to a
flat (not gloss) finish. And the color matches, which I couldn’t guarantee with
 Brightside. I’ve used Brightside as a topside paint on the transom of the 38,
and it dries to a gloss finish.

The 38 has several areas of the cabin top that are glossy with no non-skid
texture. We did not paint those areas. There was a close enough color match
that the difference in color is hardly noticeable from on the dock – and not at
all visible from 15 feet away. And not using Brightside for the glossy area
saved a whole lot of prep work.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC