2 micron might be part of your problem. There’s no need to go that fine on your
filter element. 30 micron is perfectly adequate. Remember you have a finer
filter on your engine.
The 2 micron can easily clog up and leave the bowl of your Racor clear.

Andy

Andrew Burton
139 Tuckerman Ave
Middletown, RI