Call Dwight at Imtra up the road from you. He redid all the lights on
Peregrine...and Masquerade. Warm white LED, dimmable, and with two touches of
the switch, a red function, that’s also dimmable. Not cheap, but then again,
they’re not cheap.
Take a look at the galley pic I sent you.
 Installing the new lights was a huge change in both boats; better quality
light for tiny power consumption.
Some of the lights required a teak base to be made, but that wasn’t expensive
and they look quite good. I’ll give you a couple of extra bases I have if you
buy me a beer...in person!

I can't believe it's taken you this long, mate! This is the 21st century, you
know.

Andy

Andrew Burton
139 Tuckerman Ave