Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:20:23 -0400
From: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
To: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Interior and Exterior "Tours" of the Starship
        Enterprise

Listers,

As many of you know, I?m having a fellow C&C Lister captain and his crew
deliver the Enterprise to her new home in Florida in a few weeks. I thought
it may be useful for them to see an interior and exterior tour of the boat
so they can acquaint themselves with everything before stepping on board.

Here are the videos:
Interior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEl5qrJDMD0
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEl5qrJDMD0>
Exterior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0RfWZM7OM&t=
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0RfWZM7OM&t=>

I apologize for the sound quality, shakiness, and length, but if you do
watch them, I?d appreciate any comments or suggestions on improvements,
including better places to store items.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay