Mark

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
  - George Santayana

On 2019-07-26 7:05 p.m., robert via CnC-List wrote:
Bill,
 I have not used 795 but someone here on the list found Pecora 895 which is supposed to be a very similar product.

I did a window job over 10 years ago and used Sika 295 UV with the Sika Primer.....windows without frames or screws/bolts are still in tack and water tight.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277
Halifax, N.S.