All the Klingons and Romulans are disguised as Gators … that way they don’t
need to deploy their cloaking devices..

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Frederick G Street
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 12:56 PM
To: Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Starship Enterprise - The First 15 Years (C&C Porn)

I think it’s the other side of the Neutral Zone…   🙂

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Jul 31, 2019, at 10:28 AM, Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Edd, nicely done....so, does your move to Fla put you in a different Quadrant?

Richard

s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 584.4

Richard N. Bush Offices

2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine

Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462

502-584-7255