Anybody know of a way to persuade spider from building webs attached to my
wind transducers.
If I have to climb the mast, I only want to do it once. Maybe there is a
repellent or something to spray up there that won't wash away at the next
rain. For awhile it was just the speed transducer and a good blow would
break it free. Now the other day my direction indicator was stuck until I
did a few gybes and tacks.