Thanks for clarifying Bruno, we mostly do distance races like the Mac and
some shorter stuff but seldom less than 15miles, I avoid bouy races other
than wednesdays when it's not super stressful anyways. We end up loosing
more time screwing up the hoist/douse and simplifying is a big deal. The
admiral would like to be able to cruise easier too. We have a snuffer for
the symmetrical but it gets jammed and I hate having crew on the foredeck
with both hands in the air fiddling around with a dousing line, seems like
a good way to do an unanticipated man overboard drill.

I"Ve got an 85 mk-iii and the mast says it's by C&C which is why I thought
it was hopeless, I'll reach out to Klacko today!