Hello all,
One of my crew decided to help out by changing out a bent ring on the pin
holding the jib car in place on the track.  Unfortunately, he forgot to move
the car away from the hole and the spring retracted the pin down into the hole
once the ring was off.   The  top of the pin is now flush with the top of the
car.  Fortunately, the car is in a commonly used place, but at some point I
would like to be able to move it again.  Anybody dealt with this situation
before?   This is our 30-2 with Merriman jib cars that I believe were standard
on these boats.  Thanks for any suggestions!
Jim ReinardyC&C 30-2 “Firewater”Milwaukee, WI

        Get Outlook for iOS