The car is most likely not special and easily replaced.  If push comes to
shove an angle grinder will make short work of the car and allow for
removal.

Short of destroying the car I would attempt to slip a thin dental pick down
the slot between the pin and the car.  Try to catch the hole in the pin for
the ring.  Maybe, maybe not.  If it is a tight interface then probably
not.  You could also try drilling and tapping the pin so that you can put a
small machine screw in it and then use pliers to pull the pin out.  I
imagine that the pin may try to spin as the drill bit or tap begins to
bite.  To help prevent this attach a line to the car so as to side load it
and put pressure on the pin against the track hole.

Good luck,

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+