Also interested in where the heck you put the batteries - like Michael, I
stopped with 2x group 31 plus a start battery.  I think I could cut out the
existing battery shelf and maybe gain a few more amp hours with an
incrementally larger footprint/height but that’s it.

Agreed on some of the other points for sure - battery management strategy is
documented in the link I sent previously.

Dave
Windstar 33-2

Sent from my iPhone