OK folks, I got word back from Liz at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in
St. Michael's.  It looks like she can accommodate our party.  I think the
amenities are going to be nicer than Higgin's.  There are some caveats
regarding the price.  I'm looking for someone who has or wants to have a
membership to CBMM at a cost of $125.

See the Facebook post in the link below.

https://m.facebook.com/events/249336025743002?view=permalink&id=370114306998506

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+