From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Peter Cowenhoven
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:03 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Peter Cowenhoven <pscowenho...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 1981 C&C Inspection

I am currently looking at an 85 Landfall 35 the surveyor has found delamination
in the bow above and below waterline, he says due to the construction and
drainage of the anchor locker.  Anyone have this issue?

Also some delamination at water line starboard midship.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 11:43 AM, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List

<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray