Yes, you certainly can ask.

For the record Wade, Shell Rotella is my "go to" oil. A wonderful choice for that engine. I even use Triple-T (non-synthetic) in the motorcyles.

        Cheers, Russ
        ex-Sweet. mk-1

At 10:46 AM 8/30/2019, you wrote:
Can I ask if I can use Shell Rotella Synthetic diesel oil in my 1986 Yanmar 2GM?

Wade
Oh Boy 33 MK II

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray