I purchased my 1981 C&C 34 in October 2012. Previously she spent time in
Lake Champlain, the New River, NC, and Niceville, Fl before winding up in
New Orleans. The latter 3 home ports would indicate year round afloat. I
have hauled out annually for fresh anti fouling paint. During my ownership,
I have had only 1 blister exposed by annual sanding. This annual sanding
has not been down to the gel coat but should have revealed a blister
problem. My belief based on experience with a 1971 C&C 27 with many many
blisters is that if blisters haven't developed by now, your exposure will
be minimal.

Ed Levert
C&C 34
Briar Patch