OnnO;

Sent you instructions by PM on the North sails.  Let me know and I will forward the FedEx shipping docs toot sweet...

Doug

On 9/10/19 5:03 PM, onno boswinkel via CnC-List wrote:
I have the following C&C29 sails. They haven't been used since 1991 and they're free, except you pay the actual shipping cost.
1. 150% mylar, North, 1984
2. 150% dacron, Shore, 1977
3. 130% dacron, Thurston, 1985
4. 90% dacron, Shore, 1977