From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Risch
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:15 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David Risch <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Digital fuel gauge...

3 gauges???
________________________________
From: CnC-List
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>> on behalf
of sv Rebecca Leah via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:13:59 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
Cc: sv Rebecca Leah <svrebeccal...@gmail.com<mailto:svrebeccal...@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Digital fuel gauge...

I'm in the process of replacing my 3 fuel gauges. once new analog gauges are
hooked up, i will pour in fuel 5 gallons at a time. Let fuel settle and take
readings on gauge. This will give me a fairly close proximity of accuracy.
I'm using 1 gauge with a 3 pole rotary  switch to select which I'm using.

Doug Mountjoy
Sv Rebecca Leah
C&C LF39
253-208-1412
Port Orchard YC wa.
r contributions.  Each and every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to
support the list - use PayPal to send contribution --