Hello group,

I'm looking to make some repairs to the deck this winter and fill in some
stress cracks etc. The boat has the original gel-coat still. Has anyone had
any luck with a topside paint that matches the gel-coat on a circa 1985
boat? It's an off white that gets darker when wet and I hate to have to
paint the whole thing just because I filled in some cracks in the cabintop.

Thanks,
Luke
1985 35-3' "Zella"