Thanks Neil...i will check it out.
On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 schiller via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
 Bill,

 There are a couple of lot queen 34's down here at Crosswinds.  At least one of
them has a an anchor roller.  If you get down that way, they are parked at the
far edge of the lot by the Whitehall Landing driveway.  The stem fitting looks
like the 36 (I looked at them thinking about Glenn Gambell's 36).

 We were hauled yesterday.  We are parked right across from the office door.

 Neil Schiller
 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
 Whitehall, Michigan
 WLYC