Hello all,

While headed up the river to take Zella (35-3) out for the season (yes, I
know it's early) I hit some sort of underwater obstruction at about 4kts.
Took a chunk out of the keel with it as you can see in the photo. Any
suggestions on how to repair? Just clean up the edges and fill it with
thickened epoxy and fair it? For those of you worried, I'm well aware of
the dangers of working with/around lead so proper precautions will be taken.

Thanks,
Luke