Power wash then wet sand with 3M red pads, then a very light sand in the spring
and paint.Using Vivid white on keel and rudder, blue on hull.
Gerry 35 MK3Fianna

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Stafford via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Randy Stafford <randal.staff...@icloud.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 24, 2019 4:28 pm
Subject: Stus-List Bottom Cleaning

Listers-

For those of you who haul your boats for the winter (like I do), what’s your
preferred way to clean the bottom after hauling out - especially if you have
VC-17?

I’ve pressure-washed mine in years past, and plan to again this weekend.  But
I’ve seen my slip neighbor’s results with Slimy Grimy and it’s impressive
(power boat though; gelcoat bottom).

What do y’all do?

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30 MK I #7
Ken Caryl, CO

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray